Terms and Info
- Prices are subject to change and are not guaranteed.
- With the exception of stretched canvases, all art will be unframed and unmated, enclosed in plastic sleeves to protect from moisture, then rolled and shipped in a sturdy cardboard tube. I have found this to be the safest way to ensure your artwork is not damaged.
- Art prints are printed in my studio, then packed and mailed out personally.
- Clothing and other merchandise are printed by an outside company. I selected Printful to fulfill my merchandise printing because they are the largest and best-reviewed service. They print your item after purchase and quickly mail it to you. I have selected the higher quality products they offer despite a lower profit margin, but you are my friends and I want you satisfied. If you have any issues, please let me know.
- Typographical e may happen.
- All photos are copyrighted by David K Jones and may not be used elsewhere without permission. Physical artwork is also copyrighted and may not be reproduced for resale even after purchase.
- If you have any questions about shipping, physical description of art...or anything, PLEASE contact me first before purchasing. I answer fast, will be honest, and do my best to be clear.